Boston, MA – March 30th, 2016 – When local dental patients have their teeth whitened, they can smile a little brighter knowing that they are also bringing a smile to the face of a child in need. The 18th annual Smiles For Life Campaign begins today, which means dental patients can brighten a child’s future just by visiting local Crown Council dentists at Great Hill Dental. With offices in Boston, Somerville, Braintree, Peabody, and Chelmsford, there’s a convenient Great Hill dentist in your area to both whiten your teeth and give to this wonderful children’s charity. Your donation is the cost of the whitening.
The campaign runs from March 1 until June 30th. This foundation uses donations from the community to help fund worthy children’s charities and humanitarian work, both locally and around the world. Patients love the unique opportunity to improve the lives of disadvantaged children while also enhancing their own smile.
Local Charitable Connection
Great Hill Dental has gone even further, with each of their five offices partnering with local charities that benefit children and families directly tied to the greater Boston area. 50% off all donated proceeds goes to the Smiles for Life National charity. The remaining 50% are donated from each office, to these local charities:
- The Boston office has partnered with Home for Little Wanderers. They serve the community with individual, group and family therapy, child and family skills development, help with adoption and foster care, and social, vocational and daily living supports, to name just a few.
- The Somerville office has partnered with The Somerville Homeless Coalition. The mission of the Somerville Homeless Coalition is to provide homeless and near homeless individuals and families with supportive services and affordable housing solutions.
- The Braintree office has partnered with the Marge Crispin Center, a non-profit operated by Braintree Holiday/Friends, Inc. that supports residents of Braintree in need of food and emergency aid, as well as adult day care services to seniors, holiday food and adopt-a-family programs.
- The Peabody office has partnered with Haven From Hunger. Families struggling to put food on the table turn to Haven from Hunger for help, including a Community Meals program and a Summer Meals for Kids program.
- The Chelmsford office has partnered with Catie’s Closet. Catie’s Closet improves school attendance and removes social stigma by providing an in-school resource of clothing and basic necessities to students living below the poverty line.
“Our doctors and teams donate their time and expertise. You receive a brighter smile, and, best of all, help provide children with a brighter future”, said Michael Scialabba, CEO at Great Hill Dental Partners. “We feel it’s important to be active and involved in the communities we serve, and we’re proud to be participating in the Smiles For Life charity this year, as well as support our local community charities.”
Since its creation, the Crown Council’s Smiles For Life Campaign has raised over $36,000,000 for seriously ill, disabled and disadvantaged kids.
About The Crown Council:
The Crown Council is an alliance of driven, dedicated dentists who are committed to excellence in their practice, improving their patients’ oral health and bettering the communities around them. By creating the Smiles For Life Foundation in 1998, the Crown Council has been able to provide a way for dentists to serve others through charitable work. Information about the Crown Council is available at:
Great Hill Dental Partners Contact:
For all Great Hill Dental Partners media or general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (617) 969-0196 x2.